Take Action !
“Everyone into the Battle”
CALLS TO ACTION:
1) Educate family, friends, neighbors, and ESPECIALLY YOUR FELLOW CITIZENS WHO WORK AT YOUR COUNTY ELECTION BOARD / REGISTRAR OF VOTERS and SECRETARY OF STATE OFFICES regarding Computer Vote Fraud and the need to Restore Transparent Elections. Share with them some of the great information on our ‘Restore Transparent Elections‘ page by emailing them, talking with them in person, handing them flyers and/or DVD+Rs or CD+Rs, etc., or even by simply providing them with the link below and encouraging them to take a good look at the webpage: http://guardiansforliberty.com/liberty-principles/3-restore-transparent-elections/
ALSO, help with the WatchTheVote2016 effort. Stay tuned for details.
2) Implement the Precinct Strategy, “the missing ingredient for all other strategies.” Review the information on our ‘Implement the Precinct Strategy’ page, then take action. Be a “Neighborhood Lighthouse” -- Talk with your neighbors and educate them. Get involved in the party of your choice. Run for Precinct Captain or help another liberty minded person get elected. Let’s take back our country for liberty, precinct by precinct, county by county, and state by state.
3) Run for Federal Office and take advantage of the ‘Reasonable Access Law’ by raising money and running radio ads, so as to reach the greatest number of people with the truth, at the lowest cost, with virtually no interference from the corrupt establishment.
The Reasonable Access Law mandates that broadcast radio stations MUST allow federal candidates to purchase advertising spots during any available time slot, and the stations must run the ads during the agreed upon time slots or risk losing their FCC license.
IF YOU LIVE IN IOWA (or any Caucus State), this strategy is especially important right now. In preparation for the upcoming Presidential Caucuses, you need to ensure an honest vote count by making tens of thousands of people aware, especially in the largest counties, that
1) they must not allow their State, or County, Republican or Democratic Party to use computers to tally caucus votes, and
2) they must watch and record the vote totals at their local caucus gatherings and report those totals to WatchTheVote2016, and make sure that the actual vote counts are reported accurately at the county and state levels.
4) Join your local CHSA (Citizens’ Homeland Security Association) chapter. Contact RT2A.org for more info.
Also, educate yourself and others regarding the “well regulated Militia”, the only thing in the constitution that the founders said is “necessary to the security of a free state”.
Study the teachings of Dr. Edwin Vieira, Jr. and check out the great info at RT2A.org and our ‘Revitalize the Second Amendment’ page. http://guardiansforliberty.com/liberty-principles/2-revitalize-the-second-amendment/
The RT2A Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/rt2a.org
Another great site to visit is Constitutional Militia at http://constitutionalmilitia.org/
5) Order (or download and print) Oath Keepers push cards & brochures and hand them out to Police Officers & Police Chiefs, County Sheriffs & Sheriff’s Deputies, Military Personnel & Veterans, Firefighters, and other Public Office Holders. (Because of lies they may have heard, they might believe that Oath Keepers is a bad organization. Encourage them to check out Oath Keepers for themselves.)
Push Cards and Brochures can be ordered here:
OR downloaded here:
6) Combat the encroaching Police State and the assault on our freedom by educating yourself and others, by encouraging members of law enforcement and other government officials to honor their oaths of office, to read the Constitution and defend it as they have promised, and to refrain from carrying out unconstitutional orders and from violating our constitutionally protected civil rights.
See the wealth of information on
our ‘Defeat the Police State’ page and its subpages.
7) Another way to combat the unconstitutional police state is to work toward getting a resolution passed in your county to protect the citizens against the feds and their tyranny of the 2012 NDAA.
Go here to find your county resolution: http://theintolerableacts.org/wordpress/ndaa-resolutions/ (if you don’t see your county, put in a request and one will be posted very soon from the legal staff).
8) Fight back against Government corruption by getting involved with Represent.Us and working to get Anti-Corruption Acts passed in your city and county.
Learn more at https://Represent.Us/
9) Combat the Media Monopoly by seeking out & encouraging independent, accurate sources of information, and sharing those sources and the great info on
our ‘Combat the Media Monopoly’ page with others.
10) Educate jurors and prospective jurors about their Rights and Responsibilities, and “Jury Nullification”. Distribute literature outside courthouses. Check out the great information from the Fully Informed Jury Association at http://fija.org/. Read the “Juror’s Guide” near the bottom of their home page, and check out the Activism and Media Catalog pages. Also, rather than trying to get out of jury duty, try to serve on a jury.
11) Become a Notary Public. You will not only be able to earn money as a notary, but you will be able to notarize affidavits following future elections, free of charge, for people who will sign them as evidence of their vote, or as evidence of vote counts at their local caucuses. The more free notary services available, the more successful these efforts will be. http://www.nationalnotary.org/
12) Encourage Sheriffs, Peace Officers and Public Office Holders to attend the Constitutional Sheriffs and Peace Officers Association (CSPOA) Annual Convention.
13) Organize and Socialize with others at Network America, a great, new, private social network, where you can join your State and County groups, specialty groups, and even create your own groups.
15) Help us in this crusade by doing some of the above action items, by organizing with others locally, and by sending comments and suggestions to GuardiansForLiberty@gmail.com.
“Time is short, but our course of action should be clear. Resistance to illegal and unconstitutional usurpation of our rights is required. Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes.
But let it not be said that we did nothing. Let not those who love the power of the welfare/warfare state label the dissenters of authoritarianism as unpatriotic or uncaring. Patriotism is more closely linked to dissent than it is to conformity and a blind desire for safety and security. Understanding the magnificent rewards of a free society makes us unbashful in its promotion, fully realizing that maximum wealth is created and the greatest chance for peace comes from a society respectful of individual liberty.”
-- Ron Paul, May 22, 2007
Liberty is America’s Last Hope!
Ron’s Paul’s Farewell Address to Congress: